- Percent of Americans have withdrawn from their retirement savings to cover basic expenses since the pandemic began.
- Billion-dollar loss by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway this past quarter.
- The daily cash burn rate, in millions, of Delta Airlines' fleet of Boeing 777 jets, which will be retired by the end of 2020.
- Dollars paid daily to voluntarily self-isolate, as part of a new proposal from health officials incentivizing people to stay home.
- The percentage increase in grocery-delivery service Instacart's potential valuation as shelter-in-place orders boost profits.
- Years of Earth Day celebrations, not to be confused with Earth's birthday (which will be it's 4.5 billionth, if you're shopping for cards).
- Percent decline in pork production at Tyson Foods, despite President Trump's executive order for meat processing plants to remain open.
Number of the moment: nifty 50
Across the money world with one number
May 15, 2020 | Current events